defending your business the right way
At Domain Pest Control, we offer a wide range of quality commercial services for local companies. We will customize a service plan thats unique to your business.
a leader in the industry
- Top Rated Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Most Progressive Products & Techniques
- Customer Portal Software
- Reminder emails and texts
It takes years to build it and only one bad experience to tear it down. As a business, you’re always looking for ways to set yourself apart from the competition. Insect and rodent infestations can not only cause considerable damage to your property, but can also create unsanitary conditions. When these issues reach a point that are noticeable, employees and customers take note. One bad review can tilt a potential customer towards your competition. Our services will give you that peace of mind knowing customers won’t see “Jerry” the mouse running across your dining room floor.
We perform an initial inspection to identify the pest and customize a plan. Domain Pest Control utilizes eco-friendly solutions that focus on eliminating and preventing pests using an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach. IPM is an ecosystem-based strategy that takes into consideration the habitat and surroundings before using pesticides. After we have our plan in place, our Service Professionals perform an initial treatment sometimes called a “flush out,” to take care of the adult insects. The first two services are performed within 30 days to break the pest egg cycle. Once we disrupted the cycle and have control over the pest, we’ll only need to service intermittently throughout the year. With every service we re-evaluate the progress and look for areas of improvement.
how it works
1. Service begins with a through inspection of your property by our experienced and licensed technician. Risk areas are identified and treated using a customized service plan that keeps your property pest free year-round.
2. After our first treatment, Domain will return the following month to rid your property of any surviving pests and continue to maintain a protective barrier on the exterior either bi-monthly or quarterly.
get in touch
How may we help you?